Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine Sour Cream and Coco Lopez in a mixing bowl, and mix together gently. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin.
- Drain crushed pineapple.
- Fold crushed pineapple into cream mixture.
- Finish with juice from one lemon.
- Cover and store refrigerated.
Just like Red Lobsters!! Fantastic sauce. We served it with Recipe #93688. Make sure you use Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut. It comes in a can. It isn't a pina colada drink mixer that comes in a bottle. It is much thicker than what comes in the bottle. Try to mix the sauce up ahead of time. The sour cream flavor isn't as pronounced after a little while.
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love trying new recipes. For the longest time my husband called me "Queen of the Box Dinners." My husband cooks as well and I love it when we team up in the kitchen together. I have a wonderful son and a sweet little girl. My husband and I have been married for 19 years. Love to read, listen to music, volunteer at our community theatre, be crafty or creative, spending time with friends & family, and I love finding stuff on the internet. My favorite band is the Beatles. Fall is my very favorite time of year followed by winter.