Really Great Macaroni & Cheese
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and get a large pot of water boiling.
- Cube the cheese.
- Start cooking the pasta while preparing the cheese sauce.
- Saute onion in butter until soft and transparent.
- Add flour, salt and pepper, cooking for one minute.
- Add milk slowly, continuously stirring.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add cheese gradually until all the cheese is melted.
- When pasta is al dente, drain pasta and pour cheese sauce into the pot and stir well.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 (or slightly larger) baking pan that's been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake for 30 (minimum) to 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!