Really Easy and Good Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam/Spread
A simple and delicious sugar-free jam, try this using different fruits and gelatin powder :)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin (Jell-o brand is good)
- In a saucepan, crush strawberries.
- Add in water and gelatin powder; mix well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes Pour into jars; allow to cool before putting on the lids.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in freezer for 1 month.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
You can't go wrong with a Kittencal recipe. I didn't have strawberries, so used blueberries. Didn't have blueberry jello so used strawberry. Kind of a funny color, but tastes really good and nice and thick. Just bought some strawberries, so will try the strawberry jam - I'm sure it will be awesome. Thanks Kit