Matamis Na Bao (Coco Jam Spread)
- Ready In:
- 5 cups pure coconut milk
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- Put the coconut milk in a non stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and corn syrup when the it starts to boil.
- Continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
- End point is reached when a drop of the cooked materials in cold water forms a soft ball.
- Cool and pour in sterilized containers and seal completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a full time hands on mother of 7 kids.....