photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, jam, mustard, red onion, poppy seeds and pepper. Pour over salad and toss well.
- Note: If desired, had 3-4 fresh raspberries in the vinaigrette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.