Raspberry Caramel Brownies
photo by Cleanfreshcuisine
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caramel, bits
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (sprinkled on top)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together sugar and butter. Mix in eggs. Add flour, chocolate and baking powder. Beat well.
- Spread batter in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan. Place Kraft caramel bits in a microwave container. Microwave on high for one minute; stir and microwave for another minute or until melted. Drizzle melted caramel over the brownie batter, working quickly. Use a butter knife to swirl caramel into batter evenly. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, while brownies are baking, place thawed, undrained berries into a small saucepan. Add one tablespoon of cornstarch and turn heat to medium. Stir constantly until berries are thickened, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Spread berries evenly over brownie and return to oven. Bake another 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let cool thoroughly; sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into squares. This recipes makes 24 brownies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kyle and I am a Mom, a chef, a blogger and an event planner