MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This a very tasty and delicious dessert that I found at Martha Stewart - You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
- Ready In:
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, plus more for pan
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pint raspberries
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line a buttered 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing 2-inches to hang over sides. Butter lining (excluding overhang); set side.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Put butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; cream on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until comined. Add flour mixture, and beat on low speed, scraping down sides of bowl, until well incorporated. Mix 3/4 cup almonds into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spread with a rubber spatula. Scatter berries and remaining 1/4 cup nuts over batter in pan. Bake until a cake tester inserted into blondies (avoid center and edges) comes out with a few crumbs but is not wet, 55-60 minutes. Dust with confectioners sugar before cutting into squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION