photo by NoraMarie
- Ready In:
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 16 standard-size muffin cups.
- In a saucepan, bring raisins and rum just to a simmer over medium heat; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl combine the flour with baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk into butter mixture beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Drain raisins and discard soaking liquid, then stir raisins into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan filling three-quarters full.
- Bake cupcakes about 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cupcakes test done.
- Cool then transfer to a rack.