QUICK & EASY SAUTÉED BROCCOLINI
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces Broccolini, ends slightly cut
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, for water
- 2 tablespoons butter (substitute olive oil)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Blanch the broccolini in a large pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and immerse in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process for 2 minutes. Retransfer to the colander to drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add lemon zest and pressed garlic; stir constantly for 1 minute. Pour in lemon juice, stir to blend and add broccolini; toss to coat. Crack some freshly ground black pepper and toss until heat through, about 1 ½ minutes. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.