Quick & Easy Pierogi Casserole
I had something similar to this at a potluck and recreated it on my own. It's super easy and will probably please the whole family. I generally serve this dish with a side of salad to compliment the heaviness of the casserole. Sometimes I add some fried onions beneath the ham for something different.
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 kg) package frozen potato pierogi
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of whatever soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk
- 2 cups ham or 2 cups cooked sausage
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Layer the bottom of a 9x13 greased pan with frozen pierogies.
- Then sprinkle the ham over top of the pierogoies.
- Mix together the soup and milk and pour over the ham and pierogies.
- Top with cheese and bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe is very quick and easy. I use boneless chicken breast instead of ham or sausage. Since the ham or sausage is already cooked and just needs to be heated with everything else. I cut the chicken breast in small cubes and partially cooked them in a pan. The put the casserole together per recipe. This way the chicken finished cooking in the oven with everything else. I also add 15 minutes more and covered with foil to keep things moist. But if you want a crisper top then leave it uncovered, or after the 45 minutes uncover to get the criper top.Reply