Quick & Easy Italian Rum Cake Cups
- Ready In:
- Separate 8 ladyfingers on work area.
- Using a pastry brush, paint the ladyfingers with the rum as mentioned, I have halved this original qty- her recipe calls for 3 oz.
- Line small glass dessert cups with the ladyfingers.
- Top with heaping spoonfuls of prepared vanilla instant pudding (about 1/2 cup) per dish.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries with sugar and toss to coat.
- Top the dessert cups with the strawberries and a dollup of coolwhip/heavy cream and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve, or chill until dessert time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a NY Transplant living in Sunny SW Florida the last 8 years. I am the Mom of 3 beautiful girls and one adorable granddaughter! I currently work full-time at a quaint Model Train Store. I have always loved food and cooking for my family and friends! I like to scrapbook, exercise (thank goodness to balance the love of food!), read and spend time with my family. I love the ocean and enjoy my times at the beach. I look forward to the days when I will have a little more free time to enjoy all my hobbies.