Quick Croatian Sour Cream Rolls
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- Mix in a bowl flour, baking powder and salt. Add oil and sour cream, stir and combine.
- In a cup mix milk, dry yeast and sugar, add to flour mixture and knead dough until smooth.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and flatten each with a rolling pin into a ½ millimetre thick circle. Divide and cut each circle into 12 triangles; roll each triangle into a roll.
- Arrange rolls on oiled or silicone lined baking sheet and leave to stand in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Brush rolls with beaten yolk, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, caraway and sesame seeds and bake at 190?C for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cover rolls with kitchen towel and leave them to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!