" Quick Biscuit Bread "
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 count) roll pillsburry refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Remove the buiscuits from the can and separate.
- Place one buiscuit in the center and place the remaining buiscuit around it slightly overlapping.
- Now flatten them out with your fingers into a 10 inch circle.
- Brush with the olive oil (Extra Virgin).
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- You can use any kind of cheese you have on hand. Chili Powder and Monterey Jack and some chopped chillies give you a great Tex-Mex Bread.
- Bake about 15 minute Until edges are nice and brown. Pull apart to serve.
- ( I could eat the whole thing myself! LOL).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/cc-banner-7-09.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>