Quick Apple Crumb Cake
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg until crumbly; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into 8-inch square pan.
- Blend remaining egg with sour cream; spoon over crust.
- Stir apple filling with brown sugar and cinnamon, spoon over sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is lightly browned.
- Cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>