Quick and Easy Sausage Jambalaya
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick and easy to make jambalaya. I love this recipe. If you use andouille sausage it will be much spicier.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb smoked sausage or 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- chopped green onion top
- Saute onion, bell pepper and celery in butter until clear.
- Add smoked sausage and garlic cloves and cook a few more minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and tomato paste.
- Season to taste with seasonings and turn into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated through
- Add fresh chopped green onion tops at the end of cooking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION