Quick and Easy Pumpkin Crunch
- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sift cake mix over top of pumpkin mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking and trying new dishes as well as learning the traditional ones and the traditions behind them. I come from a big family and food has always been the way to get us all together. I believe that sharing recipes is like sharing a bit of yourself. A way for total strangers to connect and have common ground or common PLATE if you will.LOL.