Quick and Easy Ice Cream Pie
This is a great dessert that can be made while dinner is cooking or the night before a party. Make extras, goes fast!!
- Ready In:
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream (I like cookies 'n cream the best)
- squeezable chocolate syrup
- squeezable caramel ice cream topping (smuckers makes good ones)
- crushed Heath candy bars (for topping) or crushed Skor candy bar (for topping)
- let ice cream soften slightly .
- spread evenly in pie crust.
- squeeze chocolate syrup over pie in a criss-cross motion .
- do the same with the caramel syrup in oppostie direction .
- sprinkle top of pie with the crushed candy topping .
- freeze until ready to serve .
- any combination of ice cream and toppings works wonderfully, this just happens to be my favorite combination !
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Such a great and easy recipe! And the best thing about it is there are so many options! Just looking at the ice cream selection my husband and I were going crazy, we opted for pet crust with moose tracks ice cream. Everyone loved it, we're thinking of making one with mint chocolate chip next time for my sister's birthday--mint is her obsession. Thank you for the recipe!