Quick and Easy Garbanzo and Tomato Pasta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook rotini according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in non stick pan, add onions and cook until lightly browned.
- Add in tomatoes, beans, and seasonings.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer at least 5 minutes or until pasta is ready (or until everyone is home for dinner).
- Toss pasta with sauce and sprinkle with the grated parmesean cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation