Pureed Raspberries With Champagne
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great at any brunch or a sunny spring morning! Found this on napastyle.com and this is the way I used to make years ago.
- Ready In:
- Puree raspberries with superfine sugar and a squeeze of lemon.
- Puree until smooth and adjust the consistency with a little water until the puree coats a spoon.
- Strain through a sieve with the handle of a rubber spatula.
- Finish by gently pressing the puree through the sieve with the blade of the spatula.
- Doing this will keep the small raspberry seeds from clogging the strainer.
- Spoon a couple of teapoons of the raspberry puree in the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Gently fill the glass with champagne.
- Then serve!
- *Another way to serve this is to fill the glass halfway first; then stir the puree with the champagne to blend. Finish with champagne to fill the glass.
- **Use with any berries of your choice or perhaps currants.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION