Pumpkin (Walnut) Cake
photo by Jen D
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 cups pre-sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can 100% pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsley chopped (optional)
- Take dry ingredients: flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt & cinnamon & sift together into a bowl & set aside.
- In large bowl beat eggs on high separately with mixer.
- Gradually add sugar until beaten yellow-colored.
- Continue beating as put in corn oil. Alternate sifted dry ingredients & pumpkin by blending into the egg/sugar/oil mixture & beat on low speed.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into ungreased bundt pan & bake at pre-heated 350 degree oven for approx 1 hour (mine is done in usually 55min).
- Place pan on wire rack & let cool completely. Empty cake out on plate & sift confectioners sugar on top. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and bake, and I also have a small dessert business ?Decadent Desserts by Jen??