Pumpkin Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
- Ready In:
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 cups sugar
- for the crust crush graham crackers and combine with melted butter. press down in a pie tin.
- for the filling mix pumpkin, spice, cream cheese, milk, creamer, powdered sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
- for the topping boil water and juice. add sugar and zest and lower heat. add cranberries and simmer until they burst, about twenty minutes. when completly cooled top cheesecake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">