Pulled Pork Nachos
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups prepared bbq pulled pork
- 3 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup prepared Coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 1 layer of tortilla chips into bottom of your baking dish or skillet. Top with half of the pulled pork and half of the cheese. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce. Top with a second layer of chips and continue layering with the remaining pulled pork, cheese and drizzle with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Top with cole slaw and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!