Ptysie (Almond Cream Puffs)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Greg Szwed at Madison Middle School.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (large box jello brand)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 400*. Place water and butter into a 2-qt. pot; Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Vigorously stir in flour, all at once, using a wooden spoon until mixture forms a smooth, shiny ball and does not stick to the pan. Place mixture in a food processor, add eggs (one at a time), and process for approximately 2 minutes. Drop batter on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden; Cool. Slice puffs open and spoon filling inches Cover with tops and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Filling: Prepare pudding, using 1/2 the amount of milk called for on pkg., Add extract. Fold in whipped cream, working fast so it is well blended before the pudding sets.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION