Pressure Cooker Albondigas Soup
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat& saute onions& garlic until soft.
- Add tomato sauce, stock and carrots and bring to boil.
- Mix meat, rice, egg and spices together and form into small meat balls.
- Drop meatballs into boiling stock.
- Seal cooker and bring up to high pressure.
- Stabilize pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Serve with grated pepper jack cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the Phoenix area where the sun always shines. I love to cook and garden. I am a "gadget freak" and seem to buy every cooking tool that comes on the market. Currently, I'm playing with pressure cooker cuisine. If I could take a month off, I'd go to Italy and go to 3-4 different cooking schools. My favorite cookbook is "The New Professional Chef" by the Culinary Institute of America. The dog in the photo is Scout, who just happens to be the best dog in the world.