Potato Casserole for 80
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
8 9" x 13" pans
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degreen.
- Combine hash browns, sour cream, cheese, melted butter, chopped onions, and soup.
- Divide equally into pans sprayed with cooking oil.
- Combine cornflakes and melted butter to make topping.
- Divide equally on top of pans.
- Bake until potatoes are done, casserole is bubbly, and topping is browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!