Pot Roast Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
1 pot roast meat loaf
- Combine first eight ingredients.
- Shape into loaf in the center of a 13x9-inch pan.
- Place potatoes, onions and carrots in layers around meat. Be sure to season veggies well with your favorite seasonings.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour.
- Uncover then bake 10 minutes more.
- I like to brush meat and veggies with a teriyaki glaze before and during baking.
- You are able to change the taste of this meal by the seasoning you use.
- Hope you enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
have made something similar to this for years, but followed your instructions this time and it came out just fine. It was good and it held it's shape well, but was a little on the bland side,another time I have to admit I would go back to adding a lot more herbs and spices, it definately needs some zing. It did made nice sandwiches today.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born and raised in southern Louisiana but right now Im livin in California so I guess that makes me a California Cajun!I am married and we have 3 kids a girl 9 and a boy 5 and a new baby girl 9 months.I am an EMT but for now I am staying home with my kids!So my time is spent cooking,cleaning,cooking,cleaning...You get the picture right!!As for cookbooks the only one I need is right here with all ya'!ll