photo by bonitabanana
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup creamy natural-style peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips (about 3/4-inch thick)
- Heat oven to broil.
- Whisk together peanut butter, water, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and red-pepper flakes in a mixing bowl. Place pork in a separate mixing bowl, add 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter sauce, and toss to combine.
- Reserve remaining sauce.
- Thread pork onto skewers and broil 4 minutes per side. Place remaining sauce in dipping cups and serve with pork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!