Pork Loin With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Preheat the oven to 475.
- Cut the tops off of each garlic head, place each garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper, wrap foil so that the garlic is completely enclosed. Roast the garlic for 1 hour.
- Place the pork in a medium-sized heavy saucepan.
- Season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork in the oven after the garlic has been roasting for 30 minutes.
- Roast the pork for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove for the roasting pan, tent with foil, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the oven after it has been in for 1 hour, let cool to the touch.
- Squeeze the cloves out of the skin.
- Place in a blender with the parsley and balsamic vinegar.
- Pulse until blended.
- Drizzle in the 3/4 cup olive oil while the machine is blending.
- Add the sugar, salt, pepper, and water and blend to incorporate.
- Serve the dressing over the pork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As a young girl I was always interested in cooking, at 8 I was baking home-made cakes and cookies for my family all from scratch. Growing up that passion was forgotten and it has only been rekindled in the past few years. Now I wake up and can't wait to find new recipes to cook for dinner, and I can't wait to have people over to dine with us. Some people are painters and some musicians, me I make the world a better place with food. It is my passion. I will be starting school in the fall at the culinary art institute going for my bachlor's degree, so wish me luck :) ! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">