Classic Porcupine Meatballs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Mirro matic recipe for pressure cooker. Quite tasty and easy to make. Recipe can be cut in half.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Combine meat, rice, onion, salt and pepper; knead to mix.
- Mix tomato soup and water in pressure cooker.
- Form meat mixture into oblong balls; place in pressure cooker.
- Cook at medium pressure setting for ten minutes.
- Serve with salad and a vegetable.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION