Poppy Seed Chicken a La Ritz
- Ready In:
- 4 cups chicken breasts, diced, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken gravy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Combine chicken with soup, poppy seeds and sour cream in a bowl.
- In another bowl add crushed crackers and poppy seeds to butter.
- Mix well.
- Mix half of cracker mixture in chicken.
- Put in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Spread remaining cracker mix on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. (15 minutes covered, 15 mnites uncovered).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a WAHM of 2. I paint and sell my original shabby and primitive signs in my online stores called the Shabby Sign Shoppe. Keeps me busy and helps keep the roof over our heads, but takes away from two favorite pastimes--cooking and working in the yard.</p> <p>To be in the kitchen uninterrupted is my form of relaxation and I try to get in there and cook at least 2-3 good meals a week. I'm trying to get healthier with cooking, but it is so hard with all these amazing Food.com recipes shouting Make Me, Make Me. I discovered Recipezaar in 2002. I tell EVERYONE about it and it's definately my go-to recipe site. Other sites pale in comparison.</p> <p>Whenever I search for a recipe, Recipezaar never lets me down. I typically ONLY try 5 star recipes, but sometimes will try unrated ones if I am feeling frisky and the recipe is from a chef I'm familar with. Kittencal, MizzNezz and Wildflour are 3 of my favorites.</p> <p>Diehard foodies tend to annoy. I should know because I used to be one! Culinary school will do that to you, but it's just not living in the real world.</p>