Poor Man's Brie
- Ready In:
- 1 refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup roasted pecan
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough in one full sheet. Press seams together to form rectangle.
- Place cream cheese in center of dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans over cream cheese, pressing into surface.
- Wrap cream cheese in dough, pressing edges to seal completely.
- Place on lightly greased baking dish, (or use baking spray).
- Brush dough with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake @ 350 for 15-18 minutes, or until dough is browned.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!