- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 green peppers or 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- For the meatballs, mix all the ingredients together and roll into small balls.
- Brown the meatballs in a non-stick frying pan.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a casserole dish, mixing in the meatballs after they are browned.
- Bake the meatballs and sauce, covered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, until bubbling.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Ontario, Canada and am the stay-at-home mom of 5 young children. They provide me with lots of fun, entertainment, exercise, and work! I also love to volunteer at our church and school. When I have a minute to myself, I grab a book and a coffee and read, read, read.