Disney's Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups skim milk
- In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Heat through and serve with crumbled crackers on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The rating does not go by 1/2 stars, but I would give this 3.5 based on the following: Very quick and easy to throw together. Chock full of vegies and chicken and it's very creamy. On the down side, I found the soup base to be rather bland and would recommend to anyone used to more seasoning to at least add salt and pepper. I will make this again as it is filling and I did like it!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am SAHM to zoe5, Owen 2 and soon to be Liam in october. I love cooking for my family. When I was growing up, I remember home cooked meals and a clean house the best. That is what I am trying to pass down to my kids. I always love to expierment with new ideas.