- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Generously butter a spring form pan.
- Grind gingersnaps into fine crumbs and dust the bottom and sides of the pan with the crumbs.
- Beat cheese. Add sugar. Beat until light and feathery.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and beat well after each one.
- Beat in vanilla and sour cream.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle the top with more gingersnap crumbs if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour (center should be firm).
- When cake is done, turn off the heat and leave in the oven for 40 minutes with the oven door closed.
- Remove and let stand until cool. Refrigerate.
- Top with fruit if desired. Remove sides of pan before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!