- Ready In:
- Beat cheese, eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and almond extract together until smooth, thick and lemon colored.
- Blend zwieback crumbs with butter thoroughly and press into bottom of 9" spring form pan.
- Pour filling into pan and bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until firm in center.
- Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes.
- Beat sour cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
- Spread on top of cheese cake and bake 10 minute.
- longer at 450 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!