Hamburger Bun Pizzas
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 8 hamburger buns
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- banana pepper
- pizza sauce
- Turn oven on to broil. Place buns, split, on pizza pan (cut side up). Place under the broiler just until the buns start to toast. Watch these closely because they can burn easily.
- Remove from oven and turn the oven to 425.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and all of the other ingredients.
- Place in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!