Pizza Biscuit Bake
photo by Abigail L.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage
- 21 ounces canned refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook meat over medium heat and drain.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and lay evenly in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Top biscuits with pizza sauce.
- Cover with cheese.
- Place sausage and pepperoni on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for about ten minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!