Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 25 pieces pepperoni
- basil leaves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add pizza sauce and 1 cup mozzarella. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to prepared skillet and top with remaining 1 cup cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 25-28 minutes.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!