Pineapple Patio Cooler (Mocktail)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a nonalcoholic fruit punch recipe I made up on a whim. It's a wonderful kid's drink on a hot summer day.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 3⁄4 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 dash ginger ale
- 1 orange, wheel (to garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 full with ice.
- Add orange and pineapple juices.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain the juice mixture into a cocktail or martini glass.
- Top with the cranberry juice and stir.
- Add the ginger ale.
- Garnish with the orange wheel.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION