Pineapple Passion Milkshake
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple (in juices)
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop Orange sherbet (or pineapple)
- Mix ice cubes, crushed pineapple, milks, sugar and vanilla in blender until smooth.
- Add Ice cream and sherbet (scoop size to your liking) and blend till just smooth. Serve with a fresh pineapple wedge if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Used all regular milk (instead of buttermilk) - delish! The pineapple flavor is very subtle, so if you really like pineapple I'd suggest using more of that or perhaps a pineapple sherbert. I made with the orange sherbert and it tasted like an orange dreamsicle with a slight pineapple accent. Overall this was not as thick as I like my milkshakes, so I'll try using frozen pineapple next time instead. Makes 2 small (short glass) shakes.
Featured in my Book#237470. Originally reviewed on July 27, 2008. Deliciously refreshing and so easy! I made ours with fat free pineapple sherbet and divided the one portion between the two of us. Thank you 2Bleu (Bird&Budda) for sharing another great recipe that I know we will make many times. Made for Please Review My Recipe.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Original Zaaarite. Food lovers. Lynnda passed away in March 2020. Her recipes live on here for everyone to enjoy and Rick continues the tradition. We will forever live together through our food. Live well. Eat well.?