Pig Pickin Pie
photo by Gagoo
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 6 7⁄8 ounces Ritz crackers, 2 sleeves crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 5 1⁄8 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix crackers, melted butter and sugar well, press into the bottom of the two pie pans (can use a 13" x 9" x 2" pan if preferred), set aside.
- 2. Combine crushed pineapple with pudding and stir until well mixed.
- 3. Fold in cool whip until all ingredients are well combined.
- 4. Spoon pie filling evenly over crusts.
- 5. Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.