Pickled Bell Peppers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom made this all the time when I was a kid. It's really the only kind of pickles I like.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced & rings seperated
- Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, and salt in pot.
- Heat over medium-low, stirring often, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place cucumbers, peppers, and onion in 2 large glass canning jars (quart size).
- Cover with hot vinegar mixture.
- Cover, let cool, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation