Philly Buffalo Chicken Dip
photo by Philadelphia Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce, for buffalo wings
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Mix chicken and sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min.or until heated through.
- SERVE warm with celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Original Crackers.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped.
- Nutrition Information Per 2 tablespoons Serving: 70 calories, 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, less than 1g sugars, 3g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 0%DV calcium, 0%DV iron.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!