Philippines Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons vegetables or 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt (MSG) or 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a wok or frying pan, heat oil and fry garlic until light brown. Add shallots, rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture constantly to prevent it from sticking to the pan and to ensure even cooking.
- Cook and continue stirring for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 20 something years, with some big plans for next year (God willing), but I dont work. I'm deaf, I love going out, writing, partying whenever I have a time, I'm mom of two little brat ones, I love them so much with all my heart and soul. With all of my hobbies, I am an average gal I guess who obsesses over the Steelers lol.