photo by patti k.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Unroll dough into 2 rectangles.
- Firmly press on perforations to seal them.
- Spread rectangles with pesto to within 1/4 inch of edges, then sprinkle on bell peppers.
- Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle of dough, pinching edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>When I joined Recipezaar in 2002, there were only 10,000 recipes, but I thought that was a LOT!! I quickly became addicted to this site and the friendly people I found here. Troy and Gay were the original owners of the site, and I miss them and their interaction with the members.</p> 8740471"