Peruvian Roasted Chicken!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Spatchcock the chicken and cut slits into the flesh of the muscles.
- Place all remaining ingredients in food processor till smooth.
- Marinate chicken in the paste for at least 15 minutes.
- Bake in a 12" pan at 375* for 45 - 60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite roasted root vegetables. (Can be done with the same marinade, in the same baking dish.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!