photo by Jessiica
- Ready In:
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a medium bowl.
- In a separate, large bowl, cream together butter and 2 cups sugar, then stir in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until fully incorporated. Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator, at least a few hours or overnight, to make dough easier to roll in your hands.
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease cookie sheets (or use parchment paper).
- In a bowl, stir together 3 tbsp white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Roll the chilled dough into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls, then roll in sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets (or parchment paper). Bake for 11 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies begin to brown at the edges. Remove to cool on wire racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!