Perfect Peach Cobbler
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is very easy, and a perfect way to showcase ripe peaches. It's not a typical sweet cobbler, it's milder, almost like a bread pudding. That makes it a perfect pairing with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream! Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 cups peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put stick of butter in a 9x13 pan and place in heated oven so it melts.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the flour, 3/4 c sugar, baking powder, and milk.
- Pour over the melted butter in the pan.
- Coat the peaches with the mixture of 1/2 c sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a bowl.
- Spread evenly over the batter.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION