Pepperoni Pasta Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another great pasta recipe that I'm sure everyone will enjoy, it's another of those quick and easy recipes, that we need once in a while for busy nights!!
- Ready In:
- 3 cups uncooked wagon wheel macaroni or 3 cups spiral pasta
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the mushroom, pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION