Penne With Artichokes and Black Olives
photo by Mika G.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- In medium saucepan or skillet over high heat, bring tomatoes, black olives and artichokes, including marinade, to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place pasta in serving bowl and pour artichoke sauce over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a working wife and mother of 3. My boys are teenagers (17 and 19)and my daughter is 10 years old. My daughter was adopted from South Korea and because of that Korean food has become one of my passions. We visited Korea for two weeks in the summer of 2007 and had the best time ever! We love Korea! </p> <p><br /><a href=http://www.niftymaps.com/visitor-map.php?id=32782><img src=http://i.niftymaps.com/32782.png border=0 alt=Click to zoom in on my visitor map! /></a> <br /> <br />Click on the map to see my most recent visitors! :) <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/?action=view&current=37081.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/37081.jpg border=0 alt=Anne Taintor Make Your Own Damn Dinner Retro Vintage /></a></p>